What is an Ayurvedic powder?
Ayurvedic powders come from the powders of indian plants traditionally used in Ayurveda. Ayurveda, "science of life" in Sanskrit, is an Indian therapeutic medicine. It aims to rebalance body and mind through natural treatments. In this medicine, many plants are used to heal and maintain good health.
Here we are interested in the cosmetic virtues of Ayurvedic powders and to their charitable actions on our hair.
Ayurvedic powders have multiple properties: fortifying, sheathing, softening, moisturizing, repairing, they stimulate growth, bring shine, struggle against dandruff, excess sebum...
How to choose the right Ayurvedic powder?
Each type of hair has specific needs that must be identified in order to properly treat them with the right active ingredients. Ayurvedic powders each have their virtues and choosing them well will allow you to take better care of your hair.
In order for an Ayurvedic powder to be beneficial, it must be natural, made of organic plants and free from controversial ingredients unnecessary and polluting. Indeed, a healthy powder will allow deeply repair the hair fiber while taking care of your scalp.
At MCF, we have selected Ayurvedic powders Powder. They are 100% natural with ingredients fromorganic farming very effective for take care of your hair. Powder, these are vegan powders to simple formulas and minimalist certified organic, un packaging eco-designed in recycled cardboard.
In addition, they commit to a ethical and local production by a YOU ARE that employs people with disabilities.
It exists 3 main categories Ayurvedic powders which each have their own properties:
- washing powders
- purifying powders
- Care powders
What powder to wash my hair?
- Le Shikakaï : This powder effectively washes and detangles the hair. Find a soft scalp while stimulating the growth of your hair.
- Le Sidr: It gently cleanses the scalp and adds volume to the hair. It is soothing and astringent.
- The Rhassoul: Known for its degreasing effect, rhassoul powder will cleanse your hair while regulating your sebum production.
Our favorite for homemade shampoo, Powder's organic Shikakai powder:
Organic Shikakai powder is perfect for making your homemade shampoos or you natural cleansing care. Its high content of vegetable saponites gives him cleansing and purifying properties ideal for take care of your hair. Moreover, she has a detangling and stimulating action to bring shine and suppleness to your hair.
Which powder for oily hair?
- Le Neem: Detoxifying, it effectively soothes itching and fights dandruff and excess sebum produced by the scalp.
- Green clay : Cleansing, purifying and sebum-regulating, green clay is ideal for fighting hair that gets greasy quickly.
- Stinging Nettle: It restores vitality to the hair while promoting its growth and fighting against dandruff and itching.
The ideal Ayurvedic powder to fight oily hair: Organic stinging nettle powder:
Stinging nettle powder is perfect for hair that tends to get greasy quickly. She regulates the sebum production scalp while fortifying the hair fiber. It allows long term to space out your shampoos. Son action purifying and toning struggle against dandruff and promotes growth for beautiful hair healthy.
What powder for hair loss?
Treatment powders for damaged, dehydrated hair:
- L'Amla : Regenerating, it stimulates growth, fights against hair loss and the appearance of white hair.
- The Brahmi: This versatile powder promotes hair growth, fights dandruff and itching while conditioning and beautifying the hair.
- Marshmallow: Perfect natural detangler, this softening powder sheaths and protects the hair by providing hydration but also essential nutrients.
- The Orange: Toning, it stimulates the scalp, strengthens your hair fiber by providing softness and shine.
- Neutral Henna: Promotes volume while sheathing the hair fiber in depth. It is a very fortifying powder.
- Bananas: A deeply hydrating powder. It softens and cares for all hair types.
The miracle powder to soften and protect your hair: organic marshmallow powder:
This powder sheathing is detangling is perfect for repair and hydrate in depth the dry hair and abysses. She takes care of all hair types and is used in many home care recipes. Its high content of mucilages allows sheath and beautify the hair.
Our selection of recipes for the care of your hair:
We have selected 3 easy recipes to make at home to take care of your hair naturally.
How do I grow my hair?
Simple recipe to stimulate hair growth:
- 1 tbsp Castor Oil: Repairs and nourishes dry hair while promoting growth.
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil: Promotes hair growth. She is winning.
- 2 tbsp of Organic Amla powder: To tone, strengthen and stimulate hair growth.
- Optional: Grapefruit essential oil: known to promote growth. It is known to tone and purify the scalp.
Apply this treatment to your scalp before your shampoo. Leave on for at least 10 minutes. If you have time: Leave on for 1 hour for the hair to take care of itself in depth. We advise you to perform this treatment twice a month for optimal results.
How to get rid of dandruff naturally?
Homemade Dandruff Scrub:
- 1 tsp Organic Neem: detoxifying, purifying and soothing.
- 1 tbsp Cider vinegar: purifying and sebum-regulating, it helps to regulate the PH of the scalp.
- 1 tbsp Sugar: it is an excellent gentle exfoliant that will remove dead skin.
- Tea Tree* essential oil (optional): Purifying, it helps fight against oily dandruff.
Mix Neem powder with lukewarm water until you get a smooth lump-free paste. Add to it sugar.
Apply on your scalp before shampooing then gently massage. You can then let stand this scrub about 10-15 min. Can be done 1-2 times per month.
Detoxifying hair mask:
- 1 CS Organic Neem: detoxifying, purifying and soothing.
- 1 tbsp of organic stinging nettle: remineralising and purifying.
- 1 tsp Organic Marshmallow: moisturizing, detangling and softening.
- Optional: Apple cider vinegar and tea tree essential oil
Mix the powders with hot water until a suitable paste is obtained, if possible without lumps.
Apply on your scalp before or after shampooing. Leave on for 10 mins to 30 mins. You can make this mask once a week.
Caution: The powders must not dry out.
Discover the full range of organic Ayurvedic powders and make your own organic and natural hair care at a low price!