This plant with multiple benefits is often integrated into products natural and organic cosmetics.
Aloe vera works wonders on all skin and hair types.
But what are the beauty benefits of aloe vera in cosmetics ? And why should you use it in your bathroom?
What is Aloe Vera?
L'Aloe Vera or aloe barbadensis: the small botanical name of thealoe. This succulent plant comes from hot and dry regions of the earth. The plant is easy to grow, you can easily plant it in your garden for your personal consumption.
The plant Aloes features thick stems that are filled with juice. These thick stems serve as a reservoir of water during periods of drought.
Le aloe vera juice has many virtues! It is only natural that this plant has always been used in cosmetics. It has particular properties healing, soothing and moisturizing.
Aloe Vera offers two distinct substances that will not be used in the same way in phytotherapy and cosmetics:
- the aloe vera gels (the mucilage): Translucent material extracted from the inside of the leaves,
- the juice (or latex): Yellow-colored material from the wall of the leaves. The juice is very bitter, it hardens in the air and becomes soluble in alcohol.
The aloe vera leaf is very rich in active compounds: 20 minerals (fer, magnesium, calcium…), 12 vitamins (A, B, C and E) 18 amino acids, enzymes and polysaccharides (natural carbohydrates). An incomparable nutritious cocktail!
The benefits of Aloe vera on the skin
Ideal in your zero waste bathroom. Aloe Vera is the all-in-one beauty product by definition.
Aloe vera has been recognized since Antiquity for its on the other hand moisturizing, healing, regenerating and soothing.
He will be the best ally of your skin : dry skin, normal skin, oily skin, mature skin, dehydrated skin, acneic skin….
Aloe Vera to the rescue of skin problems:
- Against acne: aloe vera offers properties healing, moisturizing, anti-inflammatories and regenerating. Apply the gel to a cleansed face morning and evening before your day/night cream or vegetable oil.
- Against sunburn: ideal in summer, aloe vera soothes burns and accelerates healing. Apply the gel several times a day until complete healing.
- Against redness: With its moisturizing properties, aloe vera gel can be used as a mask on the face, neck and décolleté. He relieve redness while hydrating your skin.
- Against genital herpes: aloe vera gel may be effective in relieving lesions caused by this viral infection. He creates a protective film and activates cell regeneration thanks to its healing, anti-inflammatory effects for the skin and mucous membranes.
- Against psoriasis: applying aloe vera gel to mild to moderate psoriasis lesions reduces their severity and seems improve comfort people with this pathology.
Beauty cosmetics with Aloe Vera in your bathroom
Aloe Vera is perfect in a day cream or one face mask. Aloe vera day cream will prevent wrinkles and the drying out skin.
Its light texture leaves a protective film on the surface of the skin.
Le aloe vera gel can be used as tightening serum before applying your day cream.
To find a fresh and radiant complexion, while deeply moisturizing your skin, find the La Fare Ideal Face Cream, with Aloe Vera and cucumber.
Aloe vera gel has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and healing properties.
Naturally rich in anti-acne trace elements such as zinc, aloe vera is known to be effective againstacne, itching and eczema.
To soothe the skin and treat problems like acne or eczema, we recommend the purifying propolis gel from Naturaloé.
Don't forget to pamper your corps hydrating it as much as possible. On a daily basis, after the shower, after exposure to the sun, the body milk is the ideal beauty product to take care of yourself.
Discover the body milks with Aloe Vera from the Tade brand: Argan from the Atlas, Neroli from Capris or Rose from Ispahan.
The benefits of Aloe Vera on the hair
Your hair lackshydration, of volume, of shine, they are dry, vaporous or full of frizz…
You wish best hair routine who exists to keep healthy and healthy hair ? Aloe vera will fix many hair problems.
To get healthy hair, you need to nourish and hydrate them.
We often think of vegetable oils for nourish the hair, but do not forget to hydrate them. This winning combination will keep your soft, supple and strong hair !
Rapunzel better watch out!
Aloe vera: a miracle plant to maintain your hair
For dry hair: use your pure aloe vera gel in masque on the hair to strengthen them.
Aloe vera gel will be effective in case ofinflammation of the scalp.
Homemade hair mask recipe : Mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of gel with 1 tablespoon of honey. Coat the hair with the mixture and leave to act for 1 to 3 hours before proceeding with your usual shampoo.
- For oily hair : Aloe Vera purifies the scalp. It regulates the sebum secretion of your scalp, thanks to its purifying action.
- For sensitive and itchy scalps : In case of itching, irritation of the scalp, dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis, aloe vera is an excellent remedy. Applying aloe vera gel to your scalp calms and relieves itching. It helps repair the skin on your scalp.
Le aloe vera gel can also be applied in mask before and after shampoo, as a detangling treatment, styling gel … Renowned for curly or frizzy hair, Aloe Vera gel is recommended to moisturize curls and control morning frizz.
In addition to being zero waste, the solid shampoo with henna and aloe vera Around the Bath hydrate and give back shine to hairs. A solid shampoo ideal for normal, fine and dull hair! A gesture for your hair, a gesture for the planet!
How to use a solid shampoo ? Find our article to make the right choice!
Le Naturaloé care shampoo allows to'eliminate dandruff and soothe the scalp. This shampoo is formulated for the whole family.